Put your best foot forward and join the Phoenix Children's Child Abuse Prevention program as we walk to raise funds to support families and safeguard children.
The Children’s March on Child Abuse will be held on Saturday, April 5, 2014 at the Phoenix Zoo during Child Abuse Prevention Month.
Proceeds from this event will support community outrach and educatin, including a Child Maltreatment conference scheduled for October 2014.
Join Phoenix Children;s in highlighting this tragic epidemic.
Take the first step and register now! (REGISTRATION LINK GOES HERE)
Entries completed online by March 14, 2014.
- $35.00 per walker for (t-shirt size is guaranteed).
- $12.00 for children between the ages of 3 and 12 (t-shirt size is guaranteed).
- Free for children 2 and under (no t-shirt)
For entries completed (online) after March 14, 2013 or day of the event.
- $40.00 per walker (t-shirt size is not guaranteed).
- $15.00 for children under the age of 12 (t-shirt size is not guaranteed).
All participants are invited to spend the day at the Phoenix Zoo with the Children’s March bracelet issued at registration.
Sponsorship opportunities are currently available. (PDF) (Need updated PDF)
Thank you for your interest in the Phoenix Children’s Hospital Children’s March. Join us in educating the community and bringing awareness of the severity of this curable disease within our neighborhoods to help prevent child abuse!