Phoenix Children's Hospital is a place of hope and healing for our patients. For those who make this possible, it is a place of unique challenges and extraordinary enrichment. It is also home to an amazing diversity of career choices.
Flexible PRN Staffing Alternatives - Rates up to $41.00 an hour
Phoenix Children's Hospital is committed to our nursing professionals. We are a market leader in compensation. We have a Clinical Progression Model that establishes career growth for clinical nurses who wish to enhance their clinical expertise while remaining in direct patient care. Discover an environment that fosters professional and personal development. Come see for yourself.
Consider our opportunities in these areas:
- Emergency Department
- General Pediatrics
- Intermediate Care Unit
- Pediatric Intensive Care
- Newborn Intensive Care
- Perioperative Services
- Biobehavioral Health
- Outpatient Services - General Peds and Subspecialties
No matter which area you work in, you'll benefit from our multidisciplinary team model that nurtures our values of Family Centered Care, Excellence, Leadership, Innovation, Caring, Collaboration and Accountability.
New Graduate Nurses
The New Graduate RN Foundation Programs focus on distinct career tracks:
- Acute Care Tracks – Includes the following patient care areas Hematology/Oncology/Cardiac, Neuro/Transplant, Inpatient Rehab, GI/Endo/Respiratory, and Observation/Orthopedic care
- Critical Care Tracks – Includes NICU, ED, PICU, and CVICU
Each track is provided a 10-14 week guided clinical experience to include dedicated classroom education and computer based learning specialized for your track, simulation, skill immersion, and precepted training.
Classroom sessions are designed to enhance application of clinical knowledge while emphasizing critical thinking and the nursing care process at Phoenix Children's Hospital.
Our goal at Phoenix Children's Hospital is to provide consistency and support as the new graduate nurse transitions into the role of a professional pediatric nurse.
Requirements to apply online:
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 to be verified by a transcript
- Recent graduation from an accredited nursing program
- BSN is preferred or current enrollment in a BSN program
- Have passed your NCLEX or have received a test date
- Current BLS card through the American Heart Association or able to obtain before a start date
Phoenix Children’s is in the Top 25 Workplaces for Women