Phoenix, Arizona (July 15, 2013) – Phoenix Children’s Hospital has launched a new website with features that make it easier to find useful information about the Hospital, schedule appointments with pediatric specialists and access child health resources. Their web address remains the same, www.phoenixchildrens.com.
The new site features:
• Improved navigation, making it easier for consumers to find what they’re looking for. Quick Links jumps to a variety of “most used” pages with one click.
• Find a Doctor provides instant access to nearly 1,000 Phoenix Children’s providers. Search by letter, name, or medical specialty and be linked to contact and biographical information on Phoenix Children’s providers..
• Google-style search feature that suggests terms you may be searching for and corrects spelling, if needed
• Locations and Maps lists all Phoenix locations and provides a Google Map. Click on the location icon for details on that location.
• Request an Appointment allows parents direct access to specialty departments, making the appointment process faster and more convenient.
“Throughout the redesign process, input from patients, families, physicians and hospital staff helped us create a website that really meets the needs of our community,” said Debra Stevens, Director of Marketing and Communications. “It’s a health care library for parents, a directory of helpful services, a way to connect with our talented doctors, and a place to meet the remarkable kids we treat every day.”
Visit the new site at www.phoenixchildrens.com.
About Phoenix Children’s Hospital
Phoenix Children’s Hospital, ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s Best Children’s Hospitals, is Arizona’s only licensed children’s hospital, providing world-class inpatient, outpatient, trauma, emergency and urgent care to children and families in Arizona and throughout the Southwest. As one of the largest children’s hospitals in the country, Phoenix Children’s provides care across more than 70 pediatric specialties. The Hospital is poised for continued growth in quality patient care, research and medical education. For more information about the Hospital, visit www.phoenixchildrens.com.