Southwest Valley Center Specialty and Urgent Care Location
Our new 35,355 square foot Southwest Valley Specialty and Urgent Care Center brings world-class pediatric care closer to patients and families in the Southwest Valley. The new Specialty and Urgent Care Center houses some of the most updated technology and services exclusively for pediatric care.
Specialty Care Hours:
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Urgent Care Hours:
Mon - Fri: 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Sat - Sun: noon - 11 p.m.
No appointment necessary
1665 N. Avondale Blvd.
Avondale Arizona 85392
Specialty services include:
- Developmental Pediatrics
- Diabetes education classes
- Infusion services
- Laboratory on-site
- Neuro-psychology evaluation/testing
- Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
- Radiology (X-Ray, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy)
- Rehabilitation (occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy)
Urgent Care Services
Phoenix Children's Urgent Care - Southwest Valley Center offers advanced pediatric-only urgent care in the evenings and weekends. Services are provided by doctors and nurses with advanced training in emergency and pediatric medicine.
Common conditions seen at our Urgent Care Center:
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic reactions
- Asthma and wheezing
- Cold and flu
- Ear infections
- Eye irrigation and treatment
- Foreign body removal (ears, nose)
- Minor laceration and wound care
- Minor burns
- Nose bleeds
- Respiratory infections
- Sprains, strains, and fractures
- Urinary and kidney tract infections