Insurance Plans We Accept
NOTE: Effective 1/1/2018, Phoenix Children’s will NOT be participating with the two payers that have Health Care Exchange products in the marketplace.
Sign up and learn more at healthcare.gov
While Phoenix Children’s Hospital (PCH) and Phoenix Children’s Medical Group (PCMG) accept most major insurances, please check with your insurance company directly to ensure that PCH and PCMG are participating with the specific plan you are selecting. Each insurance company offers many different plans.
While we accept many plans with the insurance companies listed below, not all plans offer benefits at PCH/PCMG:
- Aetna Health, Inc.
- America’s Choice Provider Network, Inc. (ACPN)
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care (AFMC)
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona (BCBSAZ)
- Care 1st Health Plan Arizona
- Cigna Health Care of Arizona (Great West Health)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Children’s Rehabilitative Services (CRS) – United Health
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health
- Gila River Health Care
- Health Choice Arizona, Inc.
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc. (Ambetter Product termed effective 12/31/2017)
- Humana Health Plan
- Mercy Care Plan
- Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care (MMIC)
- MultiPlan – PHCS (Arizona Medical Network, Inc. (AMN) & Beech Street)
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Behavioral Health
- UnitedHealth Military & Veterans Services (UMVS)
- UnitedHealthcare (UHC)
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan (UHCCP)
- University of Arizona Health Plans (UAHP)
- University Family Care (UFC)
- USA Managed Care Organization (USA MCO)
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) – Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona (BCBSAZ) – Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
- Cigna LifeSource – Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
- Health Net - Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
- Life Trac - Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
- MultiPlan - Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
- Optum Health Transplant Network - Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
NOTE: As changes may not be immediately reflected here, please contact your health plan to ensure that Phoenix Children’s Hospital is participating provider in your health plan’s network to ensure the highest benefit level.
Coverage limitations are dependent upon individual group contracts. Your insurance or health plan may require prior approval before services are rendered for coverage. You should contact customer service for your health plan to ensure that approval is granted to minimize or eliminate your financial responsibility.
If you have any billing questions, please contact Customer Service at 602-726-8492 or 1-800-549-3743.
Get more information on understanding your hospital bill.
Billing Customer Service:
Phoenix Children’s Hospital
1919 E. Thomas Road
Phoenix AZ 85016