Specialty: Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
Areas of Expertise
- Spinal Deformity
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Phoenix Children's Medical Group - Orthopaedic Surgery
- 1919 E Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016-7710
- (602) 933-3033
- (602) 933-5245
Peter Masso MD graduated from the University of Connecticut School of Medicine, completed a UConn combined general surgery residency at Hartford Hospital and a combined Orthopedic Residency through the University of Connecticut. He was fellowship trained in Pediatric Orthopedics at Vanderbilt Medical Center.
Dr. Masso has spent 23 years treating patients at the Shriners Hospital for Children in Springfield, Massachusetts specializing in spinal deformity surgery while also taking care of all pediatric orthopedic problems. He has been on faculty at Boston University, Albany and Columbia Medical Schools providing clinical training for residents.
He is married with three children.
Education & TrainingBack to Top
- Medical School / Education:
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine - Farmington, CT
- Hartford Hospital - Hartford, CT
- (Pediatric Orthopedics) Vanderbilt Medical Center - Nashville, TN