Phoenix Children’s - Southwest Valley Center
Specialty and Urgent Care
Our new 35,355 square foot Southwest Valley Specialty and Urgent Care Center brings world-class pediatric care closer to patients and families in the Southwest Valley. The new Specialty and Urgent Care Center houses some of the most updated technology and services exclusively for pediatric care.
1665 N. Avondale Blvd.
Avondale, AZ 85392
- Developmental Pediatrics
- Diabetes education classes
- Infusion services
- Laboratory on-site
- Neuro-psychology evaluation/testing
- Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
- Radiology (X-Ray, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy)
- Rehabilitation (occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy)
Specialty care hours:
Mon – Fri, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Schedule an appointment:
Phoenix Children's Urgent Care - Southwest Valley Center offers advanced pediatric-only urgent care in the evenings and weekends. Services are provided by doctors and nurses with advanced training in emergency and pediatric medicine.
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic reactions
- Asthma and wheezing
- Cold and flu
- Ear infections
- Eye irrigation and treatment
- Foreign body removal (ears, nose)
- Minor laceration and wound care
- Minor burns
- Nose bleeds
- Respiratory infections
- Sprains, strains, and fractures
- Urinary and kidney tract infections
Urgent care hours
Mon - Fri: 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Sat - Sun: noon - 11 p.m.