Autism Diagnostic Clinic Physicians and Staff
The Autism Diagnostics Clinic is a specialty in the Barrow Neurological Institute at Phoenix Children's Hospital.
Our multidisciplinary team of specialists participate in the evaluation and treatment of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Team members from developmental-behavioral pediatrics, child psychiatry, psychology, gastroenterology, neurology, audiology, occupational therapy, speech therapy and others as needed are on-site to treat the unique needs of each child.
Depending on your child's needs, the physicians you may see include:
- Robin Blitz, MD - Board-certified Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician and Medical Director, Autism Program
- Janet Blackham, PhD - Licensed Psychologist
- Michael S. LaVoie, PhD - Licensed Neuropsychologist
- Dana Ursea, MD - Board-certified Gastroenterologist
- Rupali Drewek, MD - Pulmonology and Director, Sleep Clinic
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech/Language Therapists