Camp Rainbow & Rainbow Kids Wish List and Ways to Give
Thank you for your interest in helping support Camp Rainbow!
Here is a list of items our campers and rainbow kids need every year. You can sponsor a camper, an event, or large purchase - and help us keep hope alive for kids with cancer!
- 2 laptop computers
- Tent, bleacher, table and chair rental ($7,000)
- Photographer and photo albums for all campers ($4,000)
- Transportation to and from camp ($4,000)
- Camp T-shirts ($3,000 per camp)
- Sponsor a camper ($1,200 per camper per year)
- Sponsor a Rainbow Kids Activity ($500 to $8,000) (e.g. ball games, picnics, game nights, pool parties, zoo trips)
- Host a Rainbow Kids Activity
- Sponsor fun camp programs ($500 per program) (e.g. Hollywood Trivia Extravaganza, Slime Night, Carnival, Casino Night, Camp Dance, Olympics)
- Sponsor or host a camp meal (varies)
- Camp lanyards and badges ($400)
- Golf cart rental ($400)
- Portable iPod outdoor PA and sound system ($250)
- Giftcards for Walmart, Target, Costco, etc.
- Sleeping bags
- Water shoes
- Photo paper
- Scrapbooking supplies (e.g. paper, stickers, stencils, scissors, glue, markers)
- Art supplies (e.g. paint, brushes, canvas, poster board, sharpies, stickers, markers, crayons, fabric paint, fabric markers, glitter glue)
- Toiletry kits
- Bath towels
- Beach towels
- Disinfectant wipes
Make a Donation
If you would rather donate your RV, boat or car to the KOA Care Camps Program (to benefit Camp Rainbow), please go to: www.koarvdonations.org.