Location: 2600 North Central Avenue, Suite 620
Phoenix, AZ 85004
*Parking Garage off of Virginia, Parking Ticket to be Validated
Contact: Rebecca Nevedale 602-532-0137
Residents will meet with Sue Braga, the Executive Director of the Arizona Chapter of the AAP to learn about the organization, the committees, and potential for involvement in local advocacy groups.
- Identify and describe resources to effectively advocate for the well-being of patients, families and communities.
- Communicate effectively with community groups and the media.
- Describe and discuss key features of the legislative process, and identify and communicate with key legislators, community leaders, child advocates, and/or agency administrators about child and family health concerns.
- Practice-Based Learning and Improvement
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills