Mother’s health. Baby’s health. The two are entwined, yet with their own unique set of needs. Arizona Mother-Baby Care combines the unique expertise of Dignity Health Arizona and Phoenix Children’s to provide exceptional care and services for mother and baby, from pre-conception, through pregnancy, birth and infancy.
For most women, pregnancy, labor and delivery go smoothly. With the right team by their side, mother and baby have a great start together. For those times when mother or baby faces complications, it’s essential to have an experienced medical team that can treat the unique needs of both.
Arizona Mother-Baby Care is a collaboration between Dignity Health and Phoenix Children's Fetal Care Program. It brings together obstetricians, maternal/fetal medicine providers, neonatologists, pediatric specialists and general pediatricians, working together using evidence-based treatment protocols, to ensure superior quality and outcomes.
Expert Services for Mother and Baby:
- Personalized, evidence-based pregnancy care
- Pre-conception care
- Early identification and treatment of high risk conditions
- Multidisciplinary care by expert specialists as needed for mother and baby throughout pregnancy
- Pediatric subspecialty consultation and treatment for fetal diagnostic and neonatal care from the region’s best specialists
- Neonatal Intensive Care Units in locations across the Valley
Initial Network Priorities:
- Grow and support a network of obstetricians, maternal/fetal medicine providers, neonatologists, pediatric specialists and pediatricians across the Valley
- Develop a service line model that delivers superior patient experience, cost and quality
- Pursue network alignment with ACN and PCCN
(602) 933-BABY (2229)