CareConnect AZ Services
CareConnect AZ provides services that make a positive impact on early childhood development.
Services we provide:
- Coordinate with providers from any of the collaborating sites to help families find necessary resources and follow through with any referral/recommendations made by provider staff.
- Conduct a systematic needs assessment and create an individual service plan to address the medical, social and behavioral health needs of each family.
- Work with families for a minimum of two months to ensure they follow up with all referrals and begin to become more self-sufficient.
What our services do not cover:
- Prior authorizations and medical referrals to clinics or specialty providers
- Arrangement for home healthcare
- Acute situations needing immediate crisis intervention
For more information about our program or how we can help, call (602) 933-0994.