Phoenix Children's Hospital FollowMyHealth Patient Portal
You can manage your child’s personal medical records with 24/7 secure online access from any computer, smartphone or tablet!
Through a partnership with FollowMyHealth™, we are offering parents access to their children's personal medical records online. Kids ages 13 and above can also access their own health records and use all of the tools available in FollowMyHealth.
Users can connect to the child’s information from Phoenix Children's Hospital, and also access the child’s health information from other health institutions that have partnered with FollowMyHealth.
Our Patient Portal features include:
- discharge instructions,
- summary of doctor visits,
- secure email with your providers,
- prescription refills,
- complete Phoenix Children's medical history,
- lab results,
- allergy information,
- self-service health education materials,
- a health journal,
- and an easy reference link to the online bill pay system.
Parents (and children ages 13 and over) will be enrolled for the Patient Portal at admission or at a doctor visit, but the invitation email may take up to 48 hours to arrive in your email inbox.
How to register for FollowMyHealth
- If you or your child has been a patient at Phoenix Children’s Hospital, we’ve reserved an account just for you. All we need is your email address.
- Provide your email address at your appointment or hospital check-in and watch for your secure login invitation via email.
- Or register now at FollowMyHealth if your child is already a patient at Phoenix Children's Hospital.
From time to time, Phoenix Children’s may send you information on child health, new programs or events via email. Your contact information will not be shared with any outside organization. You can manage your subscriptions or unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email you receive.
If you already have an account, you can login now.
Download the flyer. (PDF in English and Spanish versions)
If you have medical records questions, would like to request access to the system, or have trouble logging in, please call Phoenix Children's Patient Portal support at (602) 933-9300 or email our Help Desk.