FollowMyHealth Patient Portal
FollowMyHealth™ is our Patient Portal to manage your child’s personal medical records with 24/7 secure online access from any computer, smartphone or tablet.
Kids ages 13 and above can also access their own health records and use all of the tools available in FollowMyHealth.
What can I do with the Patient Portal?
Users can connect to the child’s information from Phoenix Children's Hospital, and also access the child’s health information from other health institutions that have partnered with FollowMyHealth.
Our Patient Portal features include:
- Discharge instructions
- Summary of doctor visits
- Secure email with your providers
- Prescription refills
- Complete Phoenix Children's medical history
- Lab results
- Allergy information
- Self-service health education materials
- A health journal
- An easy reference link to the online bill pay system
Parents (and children ages 13 and over) will be enrolled for the Patient Portal at admission or at a doctor visit, but the invitation email may take up to 48 hours to arrive in your email inbox.
How to register for the Patient Portal
- If you or your child has been a patient at Phoenix Children’s Hospital, we’ve reserved an account just for you. All we need is your email address.
- Provide your email address at your appointment or hospital check-in and watch for your secure login invitation via email.
- Or register now at FollowMyHealth if your child is already a patient at Phoenix Children's Hospital.
Once you have provided your email address, log on using the following steps:
1. Receive email confirmation
Check your email. You will receive an email from email@example.com after signing up at check-in. Please make sure to check the junk email.
2. Follow link to create an account
Click Sign Up and Connect. This will begin the account setup process. Complete the required fields on the next three screens. If you already have an account and just want to add Phoenix Children’s Hospital click Add This Connection.
3. Portal registration
Get connected. Follow the onscreen prompts on the next five screens to complete the connection. This is where you will use the pin code which is the first four digits of your child’s birthday. The next three screens will be where you are accepting the Terms of Service.
4. Welcome screen for FollowMyHealth
Registration and connection is now complete. Congratulations! You can now access your child’s medical record online.This is what the home screen looks like for FollowMyHealth. As a first-time user you will have the chance to watch an introduction video. If you are logging in as a proxy, go to the top of the screen next to "Hello ____" and select your child’s name from the drop-down box.
From time to time, Phoenix Children’s may send you information on child health, new programs or events via email. Your contact information will not be shared with any outside organization. You can manage your subscriptions or unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email you receive.
Questions or problems?
Contact Health Information Management (HIM) at (602) 933-1490, option 1, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.