Programs & Services
Phoenix Children's Pediatrics - Scottsdale
We have provided family-oriented medical care and patient services for 35 years. The programs and services we provide include:
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Developmental screenings
- Same-day sick visits
- Management of chronic illnesses and children with special healthcare needs
- Medication management
- Referral services
In preparation for your visit:
- Write down questions for your provider and bring a pen and paper to take notes.
- Bring a complete list of your child’s medications, including any over-the-counter medications.
- Bring a copy of your child’s shot record.
- Bring a copy of any recent hospital, emergency room or urgent care visits.
- Bring contact information for any other providers your child has seen.
- Bring any durable medical equipment requests, medication refill needs and referral requests.
Your Baby's First Year
At each visit, we discuss what to expect for your baby in the upcoming months. We have specially designed handouts for each well visit. Our team has carefully researched and created these handouts especially for you, the new parent.
- Sleep practices
- Development at each age
- Vaccine information
- Introducing solids
- Poison safety
- CPR information
We are a vaccinating office. We believe vaccines are one of the most important medical interventions of the 21st century. They protect your children from life-threatening illnesses. We agree with and follow the CDC's vaccination schedule. Our 35 years of experience shows this is the best way to keep your child healthy.
For parents who do not wish to follow the routine schedule, we will work with you to create an alternative monthly schedule. If parents do not wish to vaccinate their children, it is in conflict with our philosophy.