Programs & Services
Phoenix Children's Pediatrics - Cottonwood
The programs and services we provide include:
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Developmental screenings
- Same-day sick visits
- Management of chronic illnesses and children with special healthcare needs
- Medication management
- Referral services
In preparation for your visit:
- Write down questions for your provider and bring a pen and paper to take notes.
- Bring a complete list of your child’s medications, including any over-the-counter medications.
- Bring a copy of your child’s shot record.
- Bring a copy of any recent hospital, emergency room or urgent care visits.
- Bring contact information for any other providers your child has seen.
- Bring any durable medical equipment requests, medication refill needs and referral requests.
Share this page