41st Annual Melvin L. Cohen, MD Pediatric Update
March 12, 2018 - March 15, 2018
This Continuing Medical Education event welcomes hundreds of physicians from across the country who recognize and value this opportunity to learn the latest evidence-based practices in pediatric medicine.
Pediatric Update consists of morning sessions, each lasting five hours on four successive days (Monday, March 12, 2018, through Thursday, March 15, 2018). Optional afternoon workshops will be scheduled.
Pediatric Update 2018 faculty will include:
- Crista Johnson-Agbakwu, MD (Refugee Health)
- Stephen Daniels, MD (Obesity & Cardiometabolic Health)
- Kristin Lindstrom, MD (Genetics)
- Craig Alter, MD (Endocrinology)
- Randon Hall, MD (Sports Medicine)
- Andrew Papez, MD (Cardiology)
- William Balistreri, MD (Gastroenterology)
- Ronald Hansen, MD (Dermatology)
- Larry Pickering, MD (Infectious Disease)
- Cindy Bauer, MD (Allergy & Immunology)
- Kelly Kelleher, MD (Hospital Medicine)
- Terry Stull, MD (Infectious Disease)
- Robert Voigt, MD (Behavioral Health and Development)
For more information about the speakers and agenda, download the conference flyer (PDF)
Fees to attend Pediatric Update 2018
Fees to attend Pediatric Update 2018 are $690 for practicing physicians and $565 for retired physicians, residents, nurses, and other allied health professionals. Registration fees include breakfast each morning, refreshments during the meeting, and an evening reception. There will be an additional fee to register for the afternoon workshop. All sessions will be held at Scottsdale Plaza Resort.
Early Bird Rate
Those who register for the course and reserve a room through the Phoenix Children’s Hospital-Pediatric Update guest room block at Scottsdale Plaza Resort, prior to 12/31/2017, will receive a course registration discount of $50.
If you would like to purchase the 2018 Pediatric Update syllabus, they will be available on-site at the conference for a fee of $40.00.
If you have questions, please contact:
JoAnn Cunningham: email@example.com, (602) 933-0766
Antwanette Peoples: firstname.lastname@example.org, (602) 933-3621