The Electroneurodiagnostic Department at Phoenix Children's Hospital offers a variety of tests for the diagnosis of central and peripheral nervous system disorders in children.
Our electroneurodiagnostic staff are pediatric trained, to give the best care to children and families.
Their expertise includes achieving high quality testing without sedation, positioning and comforting infants and children before and during procedures, and explaining procedures so children will understand.
We offer the following diagnostic tests and procedures:
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Long-term Epilepsy Monitoring
- Video EEG
- Ambulatory EEG
- Evoked Potentials (Auditory, Visual, Somato-sensory)
- Intraoperative Monitoring
- Interpretation of procedures performed at other facilities is also available