We believe that a robust clinical experience in residency needs to be accompanied by equally robust academic conferences to build up a knowledge base, confirm concepts, cover topics not seen in the clinical setting, and assist with board preparation.
- Academic Block Conference – 10:15-1:15 on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month, specialty-specific, protected time
- Patient Safety Conference – 12:15-1:15 on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays, bimonthly, presented by senior residents and faculty preceptors
- Resident Wellness Curriculum – 12:15-1:15 on the 1st Thursday, bimonthly
- Clinical Pathological Conferences, professionalism, communication, and cultural competency curricula
- Class Lunches – monthly for PL-1s, bimonthly for PL2s and PL3s