Phoenix Children’s Hospital participates in the National Matching Service and abides by the APPIC match policies. Our National Matching Service Program Code Numbers are 205212 for the Consultation/Liaison track and 205213 for the Pediatric Neuropsychology track. This internship site agrees to abide by the APPIC policies. Read all of the policies.
A completed application needs to be received by November 1, 2013. We require the following information:
- Official transcripts of all graduate work.
- A current curriculum vitae.
- Letters of recommendation from at least three professionals who are familiar with you and your work, including two letters from clinical placement supervisors.
- Sample of a child/adolescent assessment/intake report. (Please remove all identifying information.)
- Complete on-line AAPI Application for Psychology Internship.
- National Matching Services will send your applicant code number for the Match. Please include this applicant code number with your application. Call (416) 977-3431 for assistance.
Get more information about the APPIC match. Again, our National Matching Service Program Code Numbers are 205212 and 205213.
You will be notified by e-mail when your completed application has been received. We look forward to receiving your application.
Contact Dr. John Barton regarding questions about your application:
Phone: (602) 933-0414
Fax: (602) 933-0418