Conditions We Treat
Reproductive Anomalies & Disorders of Sex Development Clinic
Our Reproductive Anomalies & Disorders of Sex Development Clinic covers a lot of conditions. As you’re researching conditions and treatments, we want to provide you with the information you need without overwhelming you.
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia: this shows up in 1 out of every 15,000 newborns.
- Complete androgen insensitivity: 1 child in 20,000 has complete androgen insensitivity.
- Mixed gonadal dysgenesis
- Vaginal agenesis: a vaginal anomaly occurs once in every 5,000 births.
- Urogenital sinus anomalies
- Exstrophy of the bladder: this is present in 1 out of every 30,000 births.
- Cloacal anomalies: this occurs once in every 10,000 births.
- OHVIRA (obstructed hemivagina and ipsilateral renal anomaly)
- Turner syndrome: a genetic disorder that occurs in girls. It causes a variety of traits and problems.
We cover many more conditions than the ones listed here. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We are ready to help.