- Be flexible and help fulfill any of the many needs of patients and families at Phoenix Children's Hospital?
- Share the same two to four hours each week? On the same day?
- Share a minimum of 100 hours per year?
- At least sixteen years of age?
Your first step is to attend a Volunteer Information Session (required). Click on the link for the calendar and select an upcoming date that fits your schedule. PLEASE NOTE: The calendar also includes other events for current, active volunteers in our program so please only select a date for a Volunteer Information Session.
You can attend the one hour Session at the hospital or online as a webinar. At the Session you will receive more information about the volunteer programs available and the steps we ask you to complete in four weeks:
- Apply (the Application is provided at the Volunteer Information Session)
- Pass a Health Screen & Background Check
- Complete the Hospital orientation, position-specific training, and attend a guided hospital tour