Ways to Help
Not interested in a long-term commitment? Active in your community and want to help? Have a group that wants to participate in a team building event? The Phoenix Children's Community Volunteer program may be the right choice for you.
- Center for Family Health & Safety events
- Community outreach and events
- Healthcare outreach
- Other volunteer activities without patient contact
Community volunteers ...
- Do not need to attend a Volunteer Info Session
- Do not need to interview or have a health screening
- Do not require training
- Can sign up easily
When you register your name with our Community Volunteer Registration, you will be emailed upcoming opportunities. Also, if you would like to learn more about planning an activity for your group or holding a drive to collect items the Hospital needs contact our Community Volunteer Coordinator.