Graduate Medical Education
Excellence and innovation in medical education and research
Our Department provides oversight for 3 core residency programs, 13 ACGME-accredited fellowships, and 17 non-ACGME accredited programs, with nearly 355 graduate-level learners. We also provide myriad pediatric training and educational experiences for undergraduate university students and others. Finally, we administer and oversee the Phoenix Children's-sponsored continuing medical educational experiences and offerings for practicing physicians.
Grow With Us
As one of the fastest-growing pediatric health systems in the United States, Phoenix Children’s is growing to meet the increasing needs of Arizona’s families. In this Growth Video, President and CEO Bob Meyer and several of the system’s leaders highlight many of the growth initiatives over the next three years.
In addition to Mr. Meyer, other operational and physician leaders in this video include Jared Muenzer, MD, physician-in-chief and COO of Phoenix Children’s Medical Group; Kathleen van Leeuwen, MD, associate surgeon-in-chief of Phoenix Children’s Hospital – East Valley; Gregory Martin, MD, co-director, Center for Fetal and Neonatal Care; Jeffrey Vaughn, DO, orthopedic surgeon; Davinder Singh, MD, co-medical director, Center for Cleft and Craniofacial Care; Lyndy Jones, MD, co-medical director, Phoenix Children’s Pediatrics; Rhonda Thompson, DNP, SVP, patient care services and chief nursing officer; Daniel Ostlie, MD, surgeon-in-chief; and Stewart Goldman, MD, SVP, Research and chair, Department of Child Health. At Phoenix Children’s, we’re growing healthier together.
Phoenix Children's Virtual Tour
- Employment Agreement — Agreement for Phoenix Children's-sponsored graduate medical education programs.
- Salary & Benefits — Information for residents and fellows regarding the salary and benefits package we offer.
- Residents Roster — Current Phoenix Children's Pediatric Residency Program Alliance residents roster.
- Fellows Roster — Current Phoenix Children's training program fellows roster.
- Living in Arizona — Fast facts about what it's like to live — and train — in sunny Arizona.