Thank you for choosing Phoenix Children’s Pediatrics for your child’s health care needs. We look forward to the opportunity to provide the best possible care and service. To help get you started, please complete our new patient process — it’s as simple as 1-2-3!
- Verify that Phoenix Children’s Pediatrics accepts your insurance plan.
- Contact the Phoenix Children’s Pediatrics location most convenient for you, and schedule your child’s first appointment (you will receive a text message with a link to pre-register online).
- Bring your child and the following information to the first appointment:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Complete list of your child’s current medications (including OTC medications)
- Your child’s current immunization records (if applicable)
- A list of questions to review with the health care provider
At Phoenix Children’s Pediatrics, we take patient rights and privacy very seriously. We encourage you to review Phoenix Children’s ‘Notice of Privacy Practices’, ‘Health Information Exchange (HIE)’ and ‘Patient & Family Rights’ forms prior to your first visit.
To get ready for your visit with Phoenix Children's Pediatrics please bring the following items with you to your appointment:
- Insurance cards
- Photo ID
- Immunization records
All payments and copays are due at the time of service.
Phoenix Children's Pediatrics offers mobile registration so you can check in online from your own device before your appointment. You can also check in on your own device when you arrive. Ask us about using mobile registration and look out for an email or test before your next appointment to make your visit simpler and faster!