To log in or request an account, use the button below to be taken to the main page for the new Phoenix Children's Patient Portal.
If you previously signed up for the FollowMyHealth portal through Phoenix Children's, historical account information can be accessed here.
How can I access the Patient Portal?
If you or your child has been a patient at Phoenix Children’s, we’ve reserved an account just for you. All we need is your email address or mobile phone number. Simply provide this information at your appointment or hospital check-in.
You will then receive an email or text invitation that will grant you access to the portal. Please log in through the link provided to fully set up the account.
You will be able to access your child's portal once you have set up your account. If you have multiple children and would like access to all portals in one account, call Health Information Management at 602-933-1490.
What can I do on the Patient Portal?
Our Patient Portal provides users with access to a child's health information from Phoenix Children's. With this tool, you can:
- Manage appointments
- Message providers
- Access complete Phoenix Children’s medical history
- Receive discharge instructions
- Review summaries of doctor visits
- Retrieve immunization records*
- Obtain lab results
- View allergy information
- Pay bills
* Immunizations are available in the Phoenix Children’s Patient Portal and supplied by the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS). Please note this may not be a complete immunization record due to limitations with reporting to ADHS.
From time to time, Phoenix Children’s may send you information about children’s health information or new programs and events. Your contact information will not be shared with any outside organization. You can manage your subscriptions or unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email you receive.