Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy (Outpatient)Bringing specialized therapists from all disciplines together to guide patients to recovery
On the path to healing, you’re not alone. We’re a team of pediatric-trained physicians, nurses and therapists who specialize in the care of our pediatric patients, supporting them with a full range of treatment options and rehabilitation procedures.
Phoenix Children’s Hospital offers the only outpatient pediatric rehabilitation program in the state. Our family-centered and goal-oriented therapies include inpatient and outpatient treatment. After a patient’s evaluation, our hands-on team collaborates on an individualized treatment plan that involves one or more of the following specialties:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech and Language therapy
- Audiology treatment
- Seating & Mobility Clinic
Home away from home
We do everything possible to make outpatient rehabilitation a comfortable experience. From giving families private rooms with sleeper sofas to laundry services and play areas, we make sure you are well taken care of.
- Research/Clinical Trials — Did you know we have many active clinical trials for Barrow patients?
- Your Child's Clinic Visit — Learn what you can do to prepare for your visit to the Hospital.
- Your Child's Hospital Stay — Learn more about our campus services and what you can do to prepare for your visit
Our nationally recognized physicians are dedicated to focusing on your child's unique needs in the following specialties: