We have the only pediatric inpatient rehabilitation program in the state. Our goal is to serve the comprehensive needs of our patients and return them to their home, school and community as quickly and safely as possible.
Our inpatient center gives patients an environment dedicated to wellness. Features include:
- 12 private inpatient rooms, complete with large bathrooms, roll-in showers, and sleeper sofas for parents
- Pediatric-trained physical, occupational, speech and rehab nursing
- Expanded technology and therapy equipment
- Music therapy
- Child Life activity room just for patients in the unit
- Kitchen and living space for therapy
- Animal-assisted therapy
- Family laundry machines available
- Community re-entry program
Once patients graduate from our inpatient rehabilitation program, many continue to receive therapy services in our outpatient clinics or through public schools.
For Physician Referrals
A physician order is required. To make a referral to our inpatient rehabilitation, physicians should call our 24/7 One Call line at 602-933-3627 (DOCS).