Thank you to all who attended the 41st Annual Melvin L. Cohen, MD Pediatric Update!
Plan on joining us again in 2019!
Here is a recap of this year's conference, held March 12-15, 2018.
- Crista Johnson-Agbakwu, MD (Refugee Health)
- Stephen Daniels, MD (Obesity & Cardiometabolic Health)
- Kristin Lindstrom, MD (Genetics)
- Craig Alter, MD (Endocrinology)
- Randon Hall, MD (Sports Medicine)
- Andrew Papez, MD (Cardiology)
- William Balistreri, MD (Gastroenterology)
- Ronald Hansen, MD (Dermatology)
- Larry Pickering, MD (Infectious Disease)
- Cindy Bauer, MD (Allergy & Immunology)
- Kelly Kelleher, MD (Hospital Medicine)
- Terry Stull, MD (Infectious Disease)
- Robert Voigt, MD (Behavioral Health & Development)
Fees to Attend
- $690 for practicing physicians
- $565 for retired physicians, residents, nurses and other allied health professionals
- Registration fees include breakfast each morning, refreshments during the meeting and an evening reception. All sessions were held at Scottsdale Plaza Resort.
Please contact us to purchase the 2018 Pediatric Update syllabus.