Programs & Services
Fetal Cardiology Program
- Cardiac High Acuity Monitoring Program for Infants and Newborns (CHAMPION) Program
- Direct referrals from obstetricians, family practitioners, perinatologists or other specialists taking care of your unborn child.
- Outpatient and inpatient consultations for pregnancies with a fetus at risk for cardiac defects, like abnormal maternal serum screening; abnormal obstetric ultrasound; late or early maternal age; maternal intake of potentially teratogenic medications or drugs; lupus, diabetes, family history of cardiac disorder or genetic disease; or abnormalities of other fetal organ systems.
- Outpatient and inpatient fetal echocardiograms, tests that involve the use of an ultrasound machine specially used for cardiac imaging.
- Diagnosis and management of fetal arrhythmias.
- Consultation with other members of the Phoenix Children's Heart Center team, including cardiothoracic surgeons, neonatologists, Child Life specialists or social services.