Education & Training
Medical School / Education
- Best Doctors in America Database; Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society; Current Member and Chair of Pediatrics Subcommittee of the Educational Exhibits Committee of the Radiological Society of North America; Past member of the University Based Pediatric Radiology Committee of the Society for Pediatric Radiology; Teaching Award recipient at Wake Forest University School of Medicine and Kessler Air Force Base.
Research & Publications
P Peer-reviewed Articles:
1. Caserta MP, Chen MYM, Barnes CE, Anthony EY. Adnexal pathology in the pediatric female pelvis. Contemp Diagn Radiol. 2007; 30(17):1-5.
2. Hussain HM, Barnes CE. Pediatric skeletal trauma – plain film to MRI. Appl Radiol, 2007 Aug:24-33.
3. Leyendecker JR, Barnes CE, Zagoria RJ. MR urography: techniques and clinical applications. Radiographics. 2008; 28:23-48.
4. Langley EW, Kirse DK, Barnes CE, Covitz W, Shetty AK. Retropharyngeal edema: an unusual manifestation of kawasaki disease. J Emer Med. 2009 Jan 14. (Epub ahead of print)
5. Veerapandiyan A, Blalock D, Ghosh S, Ip E, Barnes C, Shashi V. Laryngoscope. 2011 Apr;121(4):732-7. Epub 2011 Feb 8.
1. Barnes CE, Milner LD, Lie-Nielsen ST, Chen MY, Anthony EY. Multidetector CT: should we consider a change in reading plane? Ped Radiol 2005; 35:S58.
2. Milner LD, Anthony EY, Chen M, Lie-Nielsen ST, Barnes CE. Multidetector chest CT: should we consider a change in reading planes? AJR Am J Roentgenol 2005; 184S:129.
3. Lie-Nielsen ST, Anthony EY, Chen M, Milner LD, Barnes CE. Multidetector CT of the abdomen: should we consider a change in reading planes? AJR Am J Roentgenol 2005; 184S:130.
4. Barnes CE, Wile GE, Anthony EY. Pediatric trauma and the emerging role of reformatted images. Pediatr Radiol 2006; 36 (Suppl 1):95.
5. Wile GE, Anthony EY, Barnes CE. The developing role for reformatted images in pediatric trauma. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2006; 186, (Suppl 4): A151.