Programs & Services
Palliative Care Program
Our teams conduct extensive consultations with our patients and their families to ensure each treatment plan is as unique as the patient. You will feel educated and confident at every stage in the process — it’s our promise to you.
Who we are:
- Child Life specialists
- Social workers
- Bereavement coordinators
How we help:
- Assess and treat symptoms related to a patient’s condition.
- Provide support for decision-making and advance-care planning.
- Coordinate care and communication between loved ones and the care team.
- Home support and hospice when needed.
- Family and loved one support to cope with a patient's life-limiting condition.
- Bereavement support as needed.