The symposium is designed for pediatric ambulatory and specialty providers. Attendance will increase the participants knowledge base in areas related to:
- The role of care management in children with medical complexities optimized by clinical integration
- Clinical pathways in ambulatory pediatric practice
- Pediatric Clinical Integrated Networks and their role in changing pediatric care delivery
- Enhancements at the interface of pediatric primary and specialty care
- Understanding CQI methodology for pediatric ambulatory practice implementation
- Building an integrated behavioral/mental health program in pediatric primary care clinic
This activity is designed for physicians and other healthcare professionals interested in the domains of care quality in pediatrics.
At the conclusion of this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Initiate and engage in quality initiatives at the practice level.
- Understand Quality improvement methodology at the practice level.
CME Credit will be offered
Meet the Symposium Directors
Roy Jedeikin, MD, FACC, MBA
Board Certified Pediatric Cardiology
PCCN Medical Director
Clinical Associate Professor, University of Arizona
College of Medicine - Phoenix
Micah Olson, MD
Medical Director, Continuing Medical Education
Phoenix Children's Hospital