You want your patients to receive the best care. Our support teams are here to help.
Phoenix Children’s values its relationship with community pediatricians, who play a critical role in providing high quality medical care for patients. The Physician Network is your link to information about referring a patient, continuing medical education opportunities and our physician-focused e-newsletter that provides the latest news on programs, services and much more.
Valley Pediatric Triage
Helping physicians provide excellent care for their patients, even when their office is closed.
- Pediatric Tests, Procedures and Services — Our talented group of doctors, specialists and other healthcare professionals, along with pediatric-dedicated facilities and equipment, make Phoenix Children's the best place to refer your patients.
- Publications for Physicians — Subscribe to keep up with the latest news from our medical staff and support teams.
- Phoenix Children's One Call Physician Assistance Line: 602-933-3627 (DOCS) or 888-933-3627 (DOCS)
- Emergency Department Physician Referral Line: 602-933-1919
- Inpatient Admissions: 602-933-2337 (BEDS)
- Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU): 602-933-8510
- Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU): 602-933-1454
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU): 602-933-8610
- Phoenix Children’s Care Network: 602-933-7226 (PCCN)