Conditions We Treat
Our team of experienced and compassionate child and adolescent psychiatrists is here to help improve your child’s and your family’s mental wellness. Everyone benefits when they have a safe space to share and process their thoughts, feelings and behaviors. That’s the environment we create when working with children managing a spectrum of psychiatric conditions, including:
- Addictive behaviors
- Adjustment disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Conduct disorder
- Communication disorders
- Dysthymia (persistent depressive disorder)
- Eating disorders
- Intermittent explosive disorder
- Learning disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Oppositional defiant disorder
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Psychological complications of chronic illness
- Substance-induced mood disorder
We also treat children with genetic, metabolic and other medical disorders with accompanying psychiatric symptoms. We also work with children who have had adverse life experiences or early developmental trauma.
To us, your child is more than their diagnosis. We have experience helping children and families manage their challenges – including diagnoses not listed above – and find effective ways to cope.
Ask your child’s provider for a referral.