Conditions We Treat
Phoenix Children's offers rehabilitation services tailored specifically to the needs of your child. Our goal is to improve strength, overall function and participation in everyday activities.
Below is a list of conditions we commonly treat at our facilities:
- Amputation/limb deficiency
- Brachial plexus injury
- Cerebral palsy
- Chronic pain
- Developmental delay
- Feeding and eating disorders
- Genetic conditions
- Hand function disorders
- Hearing loss
- Neuromuscular disorder (muscular dystrophy, SMA)
- Oral motor and oral sensory feeding difficulties
- Orthopedic conditions
- Respiratory and cardiac conditions*
- Sensory processing disorders
- Speech and language disorders
- Spinal cord injury
- Sports medicine injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
We also treat a wide variety of other conditions, and we accept patients on a ventilator. Make an appointment to discuss the targeted and individualized therapy programs that are best suited for your child.
*We accept patients on a ventilator, new to our center as of July 2019. Since that time, we have had a 75% success rate of weaning from ventilation and decannulation and an 87% success rate of decreased ventilator support.