Psychology Doctoral Internship
Phoenix Children’s participates in the National Matching Service and abides by the APPIC match policies. Our National Matching Service Program Code Numbers are 205212 for the Pediatric Psychology track and 205213 for the Pediatric Neuropsychology track. This internship site agrees to abide by the APPIC policies.
A completed application needs to be received by November 1. We require the following information:
- Official transcripts of all graduate work.
- Current curriculum vitae.
- Letters of recommendation from at least three professionals who are familiar with you and your work, including two letters from clinical placement supervisors.
- A sample of a child/adolescent assessment/intake report. (Please remove all identifying information.)
- Complete online AAPI Application for Psychology Internship.
- National Matching Services will send your applicant code number for the Match. Please include this applicant code number with your application. Call 416-977-3431 for assistance.
Get more information about the APPIC match. Again, our National Matching Service Program Code Numbers are 205212 and 205213.
You will be notified by email when your completed application has been received. We look forward to receiving your application.
Lorin Akers, MS/HRM
Medical Education Program Administrator
John Barton, PhD, ABPP