Pediatric Residency Program
Ways to Have Your Voice Heard
- Housestaff Forum – quarterly meetings for all Phoenix Children's learners to strengthen resident-fellow connections and discuss institutional educational matters.
- Breakfast with Vasu – open monthly meetings with Dr. Vasudha Bhavaraju, Chief Medical Education Officer.
- Program Director one-on-one meetings – Dr. McGreevy has an open-door policy, and aims to meet formally with all residents individually throughout the year.
- Anonymous Issues of Concern – a way to raise concerns or provide suggestions in an anonymous manner. Responses are included in the Chief Weekly newsletter in the #youaskedweanswered column.
- Ad hoc working groups for major program changes.
- Annual program review
- Monthly rotation reviews