Quick, Easy, Seamless
With On-Demand Booking, there are no usernames or passwords to remember, and it’s accessible via computer, tablet or cell phone. Simply enter your email address and/or cell phone number to instantly connect to our system.
Three options to make an appointment:
- Make your patient’s appointment in real time.
- Transfer the appointment-setting capability to a member of your office staff.
- Refer your patient to Phoenix Children’s, allowing them to choose the most convenient appointment time. (If you choose this option, we will immediately send a text message to your patient providing appointment options.)
We ask that you answer the following three questions upfront:
- What is the specialty you would like to see?
- What is the medical issue?
- When does the patient need to be seen?
To avoid any frustrating last-minute requests for patient documentation, you can also upload images, lab results and other records while you are making the appointment (or later, by clicking the link in the confirmation email we send to you).
Your patient will receive a confirmation email within two minutes of making the appointment, followed by text reminders with information that is needed in advance of the appointment. This helps streamline the communication process, ensure compliance and keeps your patients on the path to better health.