Phoenix Children’s has provided hope, healing and the best healthcare for children since its creation in 1983
With a medical staff of nearly 1,000 specialists, Phoenix Children’s is one of the largest pediatric healthcare systems in the country, and the most comprehensive children's care facility in the state. We provide inpatient, outpatient, trauma and emergency care across more than 75 subspecialties.
Mission & Values
We provide hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their families.
See a few of our top honors, including our latest rankings by U.S. News & World Report.
- Board of Directors — Our leadership team is made up of visionary individuals dedicated to becoming the Southwest's premier center for expert, family-centered pediatric care.
- Executive Team — Get to know our full executive leadership team.
- Newsroom — Find resources for news inquiries involving our doctors, programs and patients.
- History — Our story is one of growth — both in size and quality of medical care.
- Publications — Keep up with the latest news and information from our community, medical experts and support teams.
- Healthcare Outreach — We have developed signature community outreach programs that serve specific populations with serious healthcare needs and limited access to care.