Programs & Services
Adolescent Medicine Department
Adolescents have unique healthcare needs and concerns. Not simply big children or little adults, adolescents require a special approach to care that recognizes the physical, social and emotional changes they are going through. That’s where our trusted expertise comes in.
Our Adolescent Medicine team works closely with other specialists at Phoenix Children's to ensure your teen is receiving treatment that is tailored specifically to his or her needs. In the course of evaluation and treatment, our physicians may refer your teen to additional programs and specialists, including:
- Adolescent Primary Care Clinic – services designed for adolescents and young adults ages 11 to 21.
- Adolescent Medicine Specialty Clinic
- PrEP Access Project
- Bill Holt Pediatric HIV Clinic
- Gynecology for Youth and Teens
- Psychology and Psychiatry Programs