Center for Cancer & Blood Disorders (CCBD)Hematology & Oncology
The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders (CCBD) at Phoenix Children’s is the largest pediatric program of its kind in Arizona, providing complete care for children diagnosed with malignancies and blood diseases.
Open for Care: Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders
Our family-centered approach gives our team the focus needed to provide purposeful, compassionate and personalized care to every single one of our patients. Each child gets their very own team of physicians, nurses, social workers, physical therapists, nutritionists and more — a team that provides care during treatment and throughout the healing process.
Our center is made up of top-of-their-field specialists, each with a specific area of expertise within the hematology and oncology fields. Encouraging each provider to specialize in particular diseases has allowed us to keep up with the latest advancements in the treatment of cancer and hematologic disorders.
As a result, we can provide the kind of care and programs our patients need and deserve, giving them healing and their families peace of mind.
- Research/Clinical Trials — Did you know there are currently more than 70 open clinical trials available for cancer patients at Phoenix Children's?
- Want a Second Opinion? — Chat, call, or complete this form to request a second opinion appointment.
- Your Child's Hospital Stay — Learn more about our campus services and what you can do to prepare for your visit.
Our nationally recognized physicians are dedicated to focusing on your child's unique needs in the following specialties:
- Blood & Marrow Transplant Program
- Bone Marrow Failure Program
- Cellular Therapy Program
- Cancer, Hematology & Oncology
- Hemophilia & Thrombosis Program
- Histiocytosis Program
- Neuro-Oncology Program
- Leukemia & Lymphoma
- Radiation Oncology Program
- Sickle Cell Program
- Solid Tumor Program
- Survivor Programs
- Immunohematology Clinic (IHC)