ATTENTION: If you speak a language other than English, you have free language assistance services at your disposal. Call 602-933-3348.
Phoenix Children's Hospital complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, country of origin, age, disability or sex. Phoenix Children's Hospital does not exclude people or treat them differently because of their ethnic origin, color, country of origin, age, disability or sex.
Phoenix Children's Hospital:
- Provides free assistance and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as the following:
- Sign language interpreters trained.
- Information written in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats).
- Provides free language services to people whose native language is not English, such as the following:
- Trained interpreters.
- Information written in other languages.
If you need to receive these services, call 602-933-3348.