US News & World Report's Best Children’s Hospitals
Phoenix Children’s is thrilled to once again be named as a Best Children’s Hospital by US News and World Report. Recognition on the 2018-2019 list marks the eighth year Phoenix Children’s has earned this very prestigious ranking. We are the only pediatric hospital in Arizona to make this list, and each year it is an honor to have the hard work of our staff and stakeholders recognized. Each of these divisions earned recognition among the top 50 US pediatric facilities for these specialties.
- Cancer, #20, represented by Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders at Phoenix Children's
- Cardiology and Heart Surgery, #9, represented by Phoenix Children’s Heart Center
- Diabetes and Endocrinology, #35
- Gastroenterology and GI Surgery, #26
- Neonatology, #34
- Nephrology, #23
- Neurology and Neurosurgery, #28, represented by Barrow Neurological Institute at Phoenix Children’s
- Orthopedics, #24
- Pulmonology, #39
- Urology, #28
Now in its twelfth year, the rigorous Best Children’s Hospitals survey asks hundreds of questions about survival rates, nurse staffing, subspecialists availability and many more pieces of critical information difficult or impossible for those in charge of a child’s care to find on their own. Then, US News takes this data from the survey and combines it with a reputation score based on a survey of pediatric specialists from across the country.
For full rankings and methodology, please visit www.usnews.com/childrenshospitals.