Urology at Phoenix Children's Hospital
Pediatric Urology at Phoenix Children's Hospital provides comprehensive management of children's health care problems related to the urinary tract, taking into consideration the developmental needs of the child. We offer medical and surgical treatment for problems such as urinary tract infection, incontinence and genital malformation.
Our surgeons are all fellowship-trained pediatric urologists. Not only are they the largest pediatric urology specialty group in southwestern United States, they are recognized for their special expertise in treating the urological problems of neonates, infants, children and teenagers.
All of our surgeons hold teaching appointments with the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Creighton University School of Medicine are actively involved in the education of young surgeons and pediatricians. Through their research and publications in the field of pediatric urology, our children urologists have contributed to the advancement of medical care for children worldwide.
Programs and Services
- All diagnostic, medical and surgical services for the Genitourinary system
- Specialized services
- Urologic Oncology
- Stone Program
- Pediatric to Adult Transition Clinic (over 16 years, chronic)
- Flow rates
- Spina Bífida Neurogenic Bladder
- Disorders of sexual differentiation
- Tibial Nerve Stimulation (soon to be completed)
- In-office ultrasound (Central and East Valley office)
- Neonatal in-office circumcision (Central)
- Prenatal consultations
- Same day appointments (with screening)
- Robotic surgery (Scottsdale North Honor Health)
- Enuresis clinic
- In-office procedures
The medical professionals treat numerous pediatric urological conditions our doctors treat: enuresis (bed wetting), incontinence, genitourinary problems, urinary infections, and genital malformations to name a few. See a full list of common diagnoses our medical staff encounters.
Ph: (602) 933-5200
Fax: (602) 933-4272