"We have such an amazing facility and amazing people from doctors, nurses, social workers and so many more. Phoenix Children's is a gem in the desert." — Wayne Franklin, MD | Co-Director of the Phoenix Children's Heart Center, Director of the Adult Congenital Heart Disease Program and Chair of Adult Medicine
- Phoenix Children's Hospital - Main
- Phoenix Children's Cardiology - Casa Grande
- Phoenix Children's Cardiology - Douglas
- Phoenix Children's Specialty Care - Tucson
- Phoenix Children's Cardiology - Safford
- Phoenix Children's Cardiology - Sierra Vista
- Phoenix Children's Specialty Care - Gilbert
- Phoenix Children's Southwest Valley Specialty Care Center
- Phoenix Children's Specialty Clinic - Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Specialty Care - Arrowhead
Open for Care: Heart Center
The Phoenix Children’s Heart Center has world-class experience across a broad spectrum of care, bringing together teams from various programs and fields of study to deliver the best care to our patients. We're proud to provide advanced care for simple and complex heart conditions — all with your family at the top of our mind.
Our work centers on inpatient and outpatient pediatric cardiac care services for infants, children and teens with congenital heart defects, rhythm disturbances, heart failure and other cardiac-related problems. Our long history in the field has made us the go-to regional referral center in the Southwest — we’re also the fifth largest pediatric cardiac program in the U.S.
The availability of varied cardiac clinical staff on Phoenix Children's campus means even the most complex patients can receive all of their care in one place — this means better outcomes and ongoing follow-up.
Surgical Volume & Outcomes
Striving to Improve Patient Safety and Outcomes
The Cardiothoracic (CT) Surgery Team at Phoenix Children's participates in the Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS) Congenital Heart Surgery Database. This database provides a detailed report of our heart surgery program and compares our performance to other programs in North America. Learn more.
Our nationally recognized physicians are dedicated to focusing on your child's unique needs in the following specialties: