Barrow Neurological Institute at Phoenix Children'sNeurology and Neurosurgery
For the twelfth consecutive year, U.S. News & World Report ranked Phoenix Children’s among the nation’s “Best Children’s Hospitals,” including the #1 children’s hospital in Arizona for the second consecutive year. The 2022-23 rankings include a number of specialties at Phoenix Children’s rated among the top 50 programs in the nation.
Most notably, the Barrow Neurological Institute at Phoenix Children’s earned a coveted Top 20 position in the Neurology & Neurosurgery category, advancing 11 places to the 19th highest-ranking program in the nation.
- Phoenix Children's Hospital - Main
- Phoenix Children's East Valley Specialty Care Center
- Phoenix Children's Mercy Gilbert Specialty Care
- Phoenix Children's Northwest Valley Specialty Care Center
- Phoenix Children's Scottsdale Specialty Care Center
- Phoenix Children’s Specialty Care
- Phoenix Children's Specialty Care - Arrowhead
- Phoenix Children's Specialty Care - Tucson
- Phoenix Children's Specialty Clinic - Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Our mission is to improve the health and quality of life of children with neurological, behavioral, and mental health diseases and disorders.
In 2018, our neurosurgery and neurology services were nationally recognized by U.S. News and World Report when they awarded us a Best Children’s Hospitals ranking.
In addition to patient care, we better ourselves through the development of strategic partnerships with clinical research groups locally, nationally and internationally. This emphasis on learning carries over to our teaching and professional educational programs. Education is vital to our vision. We have several accredited residency and fellowship programs, designed to continually improve care through research and education. Our added laboratories strive to make discoveries that lead to advances in neuroscience diagnosis and treatment options.
We are a premier Center of Excellence and destination for management and cure of neurologically-related pediatric diseases/disorders by providing thorough, high quality patient and family-centered care. Combine that with state-of-the-art clinical and translational research, and our professional and community education programs, and you have one of the best pediatric neurological institutes in the world.
- Want a Second Opinion? — Chat, call, or complete this form to request a second opinion appointment.
- Your Child's Hospital Stay — Learn more about our campus services and what you can do to prepare for your visit.
Our nationally recognized physicians are dedicated to focusing on your child's unique needs in the following specialties:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Clinic
- Cochlear Implant Program
- Autism Clinic
- Concussion Clinic
- Craniosynostosis Clinic
- Developmental Pediatrics Program
- Down Syndrome Clinic
- Epilepsy Program
- Fragile X Clinic
- Pediatric Headache Clinic
- Hypothalamic Hamartoma Center
- Ketogenic Diet Therapy Program
- Movement Disorders Program
- Neurocritical Care Program
- Neuromuscular Program
- Neuropsychology Program
- Neurosurgery Program
- Neurotrauma Program
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Program
- Sleep Medicine Program
- Tourette and Tic Disorders Program
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R)